The Enrichment Chairperson is committed to developing programs that support awareness of social and global issues and enhance the educational experience of Illinois State University students.
- Chair Enrichment committee meetings.
- Serve as a voting member of the General Board.
- Utilize the UPB Programming Model.
- Track ongoing program expenses.
- Submit and present all committee program proposals to the General Board.
- Coordinate on-going committee assessment.
- Meet with President, Vice President, directors, and committee chairpersons outside of the regular scheduled meetings.
- Attend General Board, Full Board, Elections, Program Proposal Retreats, and special meetings.
- Support other committees through attendance at meetings and programs.
- Coordinate the transition process of successor to their respective position.
- Sign and follow the UPB confidentiality agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned.