Director of Operations
The Director of Operations is primarily responsible for keeping minutes, historical records, maintaining office operations, reserving event locations and booking catering.
- Serve as UPB historian.
- Record minutes at all Executive Board meetings and distribute them to all Executive nBoard members.
- Record minutes at all General Board meetings and distribute them to General Board members as well as publish them in a format accessible to all Full Board members.
- Keep current files of UPB meeting minutes.
- Maintain program resource files in the UPB office.
- Organize the Q-drive for use by all General Board members.
- Update and organize internal UPB forms.
- Facilitate room/catering reservation process.
- Manage UPB equipment including, but not limited to, scheduling, maintenance, and ordering supplies.
- Maintain office and storage areas including, but not limited to, cleanliness, organization, and inventory.
- Manage office hours of all General Board members.
- Meet with President, Vice President, directors, and committee chairpersons outside of the regular scheduled meetings.
- Attend Executive Board, General Board, Full Board, Elections, Program Proposal Retreats, and special meetings.
- Support committees through attendance at meetings and programs.
- Coordinate the transition process of successor to the Director of Operation position.
- Sign and follow the UPB confidentiality agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned.