Director of Marketing & Communication
The Director of Marketing and Communication is primarily responsible for overseeing the creation and direction of all UPB marketing materials.
- Develop the UPB brand and overall message to be shared.
- Develop and manage the Marketing Team, consisting of the Director of Marketing & Communication, Graphic Design Chairperson, and Marketing & Promotions Chairperson.
- Serve as the Executive Board's representative for the Graphic Design and Marketing & Promotions committees.
- Oversee distribution of general marketing materials for UPB.
- Order all promotional items, including but not limited to street teaming items and various forms of signage.
- Assist the Director of Finance in the development of materials to be used when seeking donations.
- Create and distribute press releases related to UPB.
- Maintain positive and strategic relationships with all media outlets.
- Manage the UPB website and develop all social media posts related to the general branding of the organization.
- Address all matters associated with public relations.
- Meet with President, Vice President, directors, and committee chairpersons outside of the regular scheduled meetings.
- Attend Executive Board, General Board, Full Board, Elections, Program Proposal Retreats, and special meetings.
- Support committees through attendance at meetings and programs.
- Coordinate the transition process of successor to the Director of Marketing & Communication position.
- Sign and follow the UPB confidentiality agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned.