Director of Membership Development
The Director of Membership Development is primarily responsible for recruiting, training, and retaining UPB members.
- Coordinate all recruitment efforts for UPB membership.
- Maintain all membership documents.
- Coordinate General Board Retreats with the advisor(s).
- Coordinate training of UPB members.
- Create developmental workshops and spotlights for General Board and Full Board meetings.
- Coordinate internal UPB social events.
- Coordinate the evaluation process of UPB members.
- Coordinate the UPB election process and documents related to applications for positions.
- Coordinate the transition process of incoming General members with the Vice President.
- Coordinate Passing of the Gavel ceremony.
- Establish and maintain UPB alumni relations.
- Meet with President, Vice President, directors, and committee chairpersons outside of the regular scheduled meetings.
- Attend Executive Board, General Board, Full Board, Elections, Program Proposal Retreats, and special meetings.
- Support committees through attendance at meetings and programs.
- Coordinate the transition process of successor to the Director of Membership Development position.
- Sign and follow the UPB confidentiality agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned.