Director of Finance
The Director of Finance is primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and accurately recording UPB budget information.
- Assist in the Dean of Student's Office budget proposal process.
- Coordinate the UPB budget allocation process through the Program Proposal Retreat in accordance with Article XVII.
- Maintain accurate budget records for UPB.
- Present the financial summary to General Board consistently.
- Cultivate relationships with businesses and organizations.
- Facilitate the co-sponsorship process by serving as the contact for Registered Student
- Organizations and campus departments.
- Present co-sponsorship requests to the General Board for approval.
- Oversee all donations and sponsorships given to UPB.
- Meet with President, Vice President, directors, and committee chairpersons outside of the regular scheduled meetings.
- Attend Executive Board, General Board, Full Board, Elections, Program Proposal Retreats, and special meetings.
- Support committees through attendance at meetings and programs.
- Coordinate the transition process of successor to the Director of Finance position.
- Sign and follow the UPB confidentiality agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned.