The Vice President is primarily responsible for assisting the President and is designated to assume the President's responsibilities in case of a temporary absence or permanent vacancy.
- Assume the office of President if a vacancy occurs, and the responsibilities of President in their absence.
- Coordinate the assessment and strategic planning of events.
- Coordinate logistics of UPB delegations for conferences, workshops, and conventions.
- Coordinate an event to recognize Billy Quigley and other fallen Redbirds.
- Manage fundraising efforts to support the Billy Quigley Memorial scholarship.
- Coordinate the selection process of the following awards: Billy Quigley Full Board Member of the Year, Achievement for Excellence, First Year Involvement, Casey Meyers Impact of Leadership, Progress in Programming, and Program of the Year.
- Coordinate transition process of incoming General Board members with the Director of Membership Development.
- Coordinate the logistics and preparations for Program Proposal Retreats.
- Assist in the coordination of planning emergency events, such as vigils, in response to national/campus crisis.
- Meet with the President, directors, and committee chairpersons outside of the regularly scheduled meetings.
- Attend Executive Board, General Board, Full Board, Elections, Program Proposal
- Retreats, and special meetings.
- Support committees through attendance at meetings and programs.
- Coordinate the transition process of successor to the office of Vice President.
- Sign and follow the UPB confidentiality agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned.